Saturday, January 10, 2015

Just Getting Started

As I start my new adventure, there are some things that I want everyone to know. I will not bore you with all of it, but here are a few key points.

My goal is to make your job easier! I will not always have the answers right away, but will dedicate myself to finding answers for you.

I hope to get to know each and every person that I work with in order to form a trusting relationship.

Remember, my job is not evaluative in any way. My job is simply to help achieve your professional and school related goals.

If I have not already, I will be setting a time for us to meet and discuss any needs you feel you have or ways in which I can help you. In the meantime, I hope you fill complete the survey I created.

I can't wait to learn and grow together!

No comments:

Post a Comment