Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Conferencing

How do I get it all in? This is, by far, the question that I hear the most. Although I wish I had the magic solution to the amount of time and emotion we put into our work, I’m sorry to say that I don’t. What I hope to do in this position is provide you with support, both professionally and emotionally.

In this 2 minute video, you will hear a teacher talking about her experiences with conferencing.

Please, take time to reflect on your conferencing. Does it take too long? Do you have strategy groups in place? Do you students know their goals? Are you able to meet with the students in your room at least once a week? Are you meeting with a variety of students?


Choice Literacy is another great website. Although it is not free, they send a weekly email with tips and inspiration, just like Daily CAFÉ. If you need support or have questions, please let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment